Verbal+Visual is seeking an analytics and performance-focused Lead UX Designer. You are expected to be a trusted partner to the Strategy, Creative and Technical Directors with dependable communication skills for the generation of relevant solutions and provide appropriate pushback (internally/externally) internally and externally when necessary. We are looking for you to bring the ability to display a high level of execution, display creative thinking when ideating on functional solutions, and use data and testing to optimize your proposed solutions both pre-launch and post-launch.
- Understand the customer and path to purchase, and propose solutions that achieve clients’ goals for performance.
- Design wireframes and work with the visual designers, technologists and strategists to ensure a successful implementation of proposed wireframes.
- Utilize data and testing to continuously optimize proposed solutions, both pre-launch and post-launch.
- Actively investigate user journeys with client sites, and provide solutions to improve the customer journey.
- Communicate and collaborate with CD, Design Leads, UX, Strategy, Dev. and your Producer in order to produce work that satisfies a clients goals and internal KPI’s.
- An understanding of the principles of responsive design for the web and the impact this has when generating digital solutions.
- Specifically we look for a designer who has a mobile-first approach, familiarity with accessibility principles and standards, and an ability to anticipate motion and interaction.
- Comfortable designing in with the Sketch app, a familiarity with the Adobe Suite and some prior knowledge of prototyping tools such as Principle, Invision, Marvel and/or POP.
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience (Ecommerce and/or Shopify experience preferred)
- An excellent attitude, a desire to work collaboratively giving/receiving feedback, and a passion for visual design and communication!
- Level-headed and comfortable taking direction while remaining intellectually curious and always asking, why?
- Must live within commuting distance of Manhattan, New York.
Compensation and Benefits:
This career is a full-time position. Full benefits are included.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying